Our site, www.light-it-up-now.net, is owned and maintained by Light It Up Now, a business registered in the State of Pennsylvania. The material and information contained in this site is intended for the purpose of soliciting business for Light It Up Now and it’s products and services. Any similarity to other works is coincidental. The material and the concepts are the sole property of Thomas Polistina, doing business as Light It Up Now, registered in the State of Pennsylvania. The material cannot be reproduced, modified, published, or sold without the expressed written authorization from an officer of Light It Up Now. You will pay a royalty fee for any reproduction of this material. All copyrights are protected by copyright laws and must be included in authorized reproductions. We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Light It Up Now uses Paypal as our payment portal.You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via our Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by law. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through our Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We respect your privacy. Light It Up Now does not sell or trade personal information with any organization or person. Ever!
Copyright © 2020 Light It Up Now Morrisville, Pa All Rights Reserved
– At top of Light-It-Up© package, separate flaps and pull to open – Remove charging cable and three magnetic connectors
– Match one of the three magnetic connectors to your device. Make sure it is fully inserted and flush.
– Plug USB end of the charging cable into a power source: computer, laptop, phone charger with USB port. If your automobile or truck has a USB port, you can plug it in there.
– Connect charging cable to your device by holding one close to the other. The magnets will do the rest.
– Disconnect device from Light-It-Up© charging cable by sliding either up, down or sideways. Do Not pull apart. The magnets are strong and
pulling may result in magnetic connector being removed from device.
– If your device is moved or dropped while connected, the magnets separate preventing damage to internal device connector and also to the charging source
– Our charging cable is not a fast charging cable. Some fast chargers can damage or lower your battery life with heat.