Light It Up Now operates the website http://light-it-up-now.net which sells Light It Up© Magnetic Charging Cables.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to speed up log in. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
– At top of Light-It-Up© package, separate flaps and pull to open – Remove charging cable and three magnetic connectors
– Match one of the three magnetic connectors to your device. Make sure it is fully inserted and flush.
– Plug USB end of the charging cable into a power source: computer, laptop, phone charger with USB port. If your automobile or truck has a USB port, you can plug it in there.
– Connect charging cable to your device by holding one close to the other. The magnets will do the rest.
– Disconnect device from Light-It-Up© charging cable by sliding either up, down or sideways. Do Not pull apart. The magnets are strong and
pulling may result in magnetic connector being removed from device.
– If your device is moved or dropped while connected, the magnets separate preventing damage to internal device connector and also to the charging source
– Our charging cable is not a fast charging cable. Some fast chargers can damage or lower your battery life with heat.