Your cart is currently empty.
– At top of Light-It-Up© package, separate flaps and pull to open – Remove charging cable and three magnetic connectors
– Match one of the three magnetic connectors to your device. Make sure it is fully inserted and flush.
– Plug USB end of the charging cable into a power source: computer, laptop, phone charger with USB port. If your automobile or truck has a USB port, you can plug it in there.
– Connect charging cable to your device by holding one close to the other. The magnets will do the rest.
– Disconnect device from Light-It-Up© charging cable by sliding either up, down or sideways. Do Not pull apart. The magnets are strong and
pulling may result in magnetic connector being removed from device.
– If your device is moved or dropped while connected, the magnets separate preventing damage to internal device connector and also to the charging source
– Our charging cable is not a fast charging cable. Some fast chargers can damage or lower your battery life with heat.