Based in Yardley, Pennsylvania, we sell only one product…Light-It-Up© flowing magnetic charging cable. In four colors; red, blue, green and rainbow, a favorite. We sell only Light-It-Up© so that we can supply you with the best single product and service there is and we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. There were 23 million phones sold in 2018. 23 Million! Each sold with a charger that plugs in and out of the phone so often it weakens the phone’s internal connector and, many phone owners purchase extra chargers so they can charge their phone close to where they are. In the car, bedroom, kitchen, at the office. Even to charge Bluetooth speakers. A Huge Market. As a small company, there may be times when we have a fortunate oversold situation. We will always strive to keep up and trust that our customers understand and exercise patience and support for our challenges.
We offer a ‘30 Day Be Satisfied or We Refund Your Money’.Thank You for visiting light-it-up-now.net It is sincerely appreciated!
– At top of Light-It-Up© package, separate flaps and pull to open – Remove charging cable and three magnetic connectors
– Match one of the three magnetic connectors to your device. Make sure it is fully inserted and flush.
– Plug USB end of the charging cable into a power source: computer, laptop, phone charger with USB port. If your automobile or truck has a USB port, you can plug it in there.
– Connect charging cable to your device by holding one close to the other. The magnets will do the rest.
– Disconnect device from Light-It-Up© charging cable by sliding either up, down or sideways. Do Not pull apart. The magnets are strong and
pulling may result in magnetic connector being removed from device.
– If your device is moved or dropped while connected, the magnets separate preventing damage to internal device connector and also to the charging source
– Our charging cable is not a fast charging cable. Some fast chargers can damage or lower your battery life with heat.